Here’s a simple magic trick optical illusion you can make. Just take a piece of paper and fold it in half, then cut a rainbow shape like you see in this image. Your arch/rainbow shape can be even skinnier then this picture. As you hold them together, It’ll look like the one that is below the other one is much smaller, When in fact they are the exact same size!
Email This Post
- Frogs Pawn Optical Illusion
- The Gardner Dragon – New Optical Illusions Videos
- Matchbooks – New Optical Illusion
- The Fright Catalog – New Optical Illusions Videos
- Two lines, one height – New Optical Illusions Videos
- Impossible Castle
- Blue spiral wallpaper – New Optical Illusions
- Curve or Straight?
- Flying Illusion
- The Super Morphing